PH Collection is committed to customer satisfaction. To ensure satisfaction we want to provide customers with key tips to follow to best care for your hair extensions.
It is very important to do some research before you have your hair extension or weave installed. Some extensions will be better suited for you than others – texture, length and color.
You should care for your human hair extensions as if it’s your own hair, which requires you to wash and condition your hair extensions at least once a week.
When you receive your PH Collection hair, we recommend that you wash the hair before installation. Hold hair in a vertical direction and allow hair to air dry. The best way to air dry the hair is by securing the hair on a pants hanger and leave out in the open air.
If you detect any issues with the hair please contact our customer service department to discuss the problem and arrange resolution to the issue.
- Shampoo at least once a week.
- Use a shampoo no higher than pH 7.
- Dilute one ounce of shampoo in a bowl or jug with a pint of warm water.
- Sponge the shampoo into the hair.
- Do not massage
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let air-dry
Other Recommended Maintenance
- Brush or comb through to style.
- Use styling aids, such as mouse, gel, and hairspray in moderation (preferably alcohol free products).
- Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid at the back of the neck.
- After waking up, undo braid and comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots.
Miscellaneous Hair Tips
In colder months, you may experience some static. The best way to deal with this is to dampen your hands with water, and rub hand together so they are warm. Run the palms of your hands over your hair, without actually touching your hair. This process should help control the static.
Swimming (Do not recommend Ocean water):
- Swimming with PH Collection hair is fine; however we recommend that you take certain pre-cautious in order to prevent undesired tangling.
- Never wear a swimming cap or anything that covers your hair
- Before swimming comb out tangles.
- Braid hair into one braid at back of neck.
- Immediately after showering undo braid, comb hair and let air-dry.
- Follow with appropriate shampooing and conditioning as needed.